29 Apr 2016

Yabu Kota News

Hi everyone, anyone and nobody

As you can see today topic is Yabu Kota News, who is Yabu Kota? you ask, well if you are a Jpop person he isn't unfamiliar to you, anyway just a short intro to you

Yabu Kota, Age - 26, Leader of 9 member group called, Hey Say Jump from Johnny Entertainment, Highest Education - Waseda University

Before I start he is the reason why I re-open my blog again, ok lets start

So one day I accidentally open my fb (I don't really open my fb) so anyway I say this video from a friend and saw appearing on the show call Koyama's show, Yabu crying and of cause I watch the video which is a premier he say "I dunno why I am in this group. Even if I left jump, there would probably be people who didn't realise"

Ok this where I get angry and pissed and also disappointed from him

1. As a leader you'll already know is not an easy job as this position was never was easy

2. Do you really think you left jump no one will notices? Hell No! People will know that their leader is gone

3. Why will he dare to say this in front of the show? Partly also his member fault, his way of thinking is because his member isn't there to care for him, isn't there to thank him his doing

4. Not all member is busy, you think we're stupid? you think we don't know that?

5. Most important he been caring the heaviest things of all is every member mistake, I believe all Jumper know about Morimoto Ryutaro mistake, he is the first to talk, to apologise, the others just freaking shut their mouth and bow, without you do you really think that Jump can be carry on? once my mum told me there is no one without someone will die or unable to do things, yes they aren't but just look at the bunch of them, without you carrying out many things they won't have what they are now

6. Yamada Ryosuke popular because of Mr.Johnny,  Nakajima Yuto Popular because his acting, Chinen Yuri popular because of his pretty face, Okamoto Keito popular is because of his english, Arioka Daiki popular because of his hosting skills, Yaotome Hikaru popular because of his rap, Inoo kei popular maybe because of he is smart? Takaki Yuya I don't know, Yabu Kota I don't know too

But look at something in comment, if is not because of Mr.johnny do you really think Yamada can be so popular? can have drama by drama, movie by movie? I don't think so

Nakajima have his drama and drum and that's it

Chinen pretty face

Keito have his english and guitar and that's it

Daiki have his host and that's it

Hikaru have bass, rap, writing of lyrics and compose music

Inoo....I have no idea

Takaki .....I have no idea

Yabu have his guitar, writing of lyrics and compose music

7. I really don't know why he don't want to show his talent of those, I heard a music of him and hikaru doing an amazing song and that is it? no, come on you can do things way better then this why thinking of such things


I know many jumper will be having to scold my by the 6 point but if you think of it is the true, I don't mind getting bash, scold and also being bully by it anyway

I guess Yabu don't know how people support him

My Feeling My thinking My thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment